Jesus came for you.
Come join us to receive His forgiveness, life and salvation.
What is Advent?
- Advent starts this year on Sunday, Nov 27th, and counts down the four Sundays until Christmas.
- Advent means “+He is coming”!
- Want to know more about Advent, the wreath, and how this Church season teaches what we need to know about Jesus?
Bible readings and meditations for each day of Advent and Christmas — 2021
Brief Advent Table Devotions — 2021
The Good Shepherd gathers us – in person and online – during Advent and Christmas — 2021
- Sundays – 10:30am the Chief Divine Service IN PERSON / ONLINE
- Tues – 8pm Office du soir pour l’Avent: les vêpres (French) ONLINE
- Sat – 6pm Étude Biblique: les cantiques de l’Avent et la foi biblique et christocentrique qu’ils proclament et expriment (French) ONLINE – comment nous joindre pour cette étude
- We welcome to you join us IN PERSON whenever possible during the COVID-19 pandemic – with appropriate precautions out of love for one another, body, mind and soul. Yes, we still need to be patient with one another during these strange times, and we understand that different people are at different places with respect to what is safe or appropriate for them and what they are comfortable with. If you are not able or at a place where you can come in person, please join us ONLINE to nevertheless be able to receive Jesus’ care, strength and comfort!
- Please note that COVID-19 has led us to adapt our IN PERSON practices out of love for our neighbours, including: social distancing by households, community masks are to be worn, and use of disinfectant.
- All are welcome!
Prayers during this time pandemic
Articles to read about Advent, Christmas and beyond
May God bless His work of preparing you for Christmas this Advent through His Word and Sacraments, where +He comes to you now, and bring you to great joy at hearing the Christmas Gospel proclaimed, sung, and applied to sinners – that you may be +His always.
+Peace be with you through Christ our Saviour,