Jesus came for you.
Come join us to receive His forgiveness, life and salvation.
What is Advent?
- Advent starts this year on Sunday, Nov 29th, and counts down the four Sundays until Christmas.
- Advent means “He is coming”!
- Want to know more about Advent, the wreath, and how this Church season teaches what we need to know about Jesus?
Bible readings and meditations for each day of Advent and Christmas
- “God With Us” daily Bible readings and meditations for Advent – In English and French
Brief Advent Table Devotions — 2020
The Good Shepherd gathers us – in person and online – during Advent and Christmas
- Sundays – 9:30am Bible study 10:30am the Chief Divine Service IN PERSON / ONLINE
- Tues – 8pm Office du soir pour l’Avent: vêpres (French) ONLINE
- Wed – 8pm Advent Evening Prayer service: ONLINE
- Thur – 7:30pm Bible Study: I Samuel ONLINE
- Fri – 6pm Étude Biblique: prier les Psaumes avec le Christ (French) ONLINE – special instructions to join
- We welcome to you join us IN PERSON whenever possible during the COVID-19 pandemic – with appropriate precautions out of love for one another, body mind and soul. We need to be patient with one another during these strange times, and we understand that different people are at different places with respect to what is safe or appropriate for them and what they are comfortable with. If you are not able or at a place where you can come in person, please join us ONLINE to nevertheless be able to receive Jesus’ care, strength and comfort!
- Please note that COVID-19 has led us to adapt our IN PERSON practices out of love for our neighbours, including: social distancing by households, community masks are to be worn, and use of disinfectant.
Prayers during this time pandemic
Read more about the above midweek services
- Essentially Serving (English)
- L’essentiel: servir (French) – p.10
May God bless God’s work of preparing you for Christmas this Advent through His Word and Sacraments, where +He comes to you now, that you may be +His always.
+Peace be with you through Christ our Savirou,