In His Word, God serves you, because you need Him.
- Click here for help to find us in Moncton NB
- Are you closer to Charlottetown, Halifax or the Annapolis Valley? Get in touch with our sister churches in your area!
- Too far away? Not ready to come in person yet? Join us ONLINE. Almost all our Services and Studies are streamed live just for people like you. Get in touch to find out how.
- Can’t attend in person or online — whatever the reason — but still hungry for some solid spiritual food and in need of real spiritual medicine? Contact our Pastor for help,
Divine Services & Bible Studies
(Braille and large print hymnals available, large print Bibles also available)
- Office du soir (Vêpres), 20h – UNIQUEMENT EN-LIGNE – voir site français
- Evening Prayer service, 7pm ONLINE ONLY
- Bible Study, 7:30 pm – ONLINE ONLY
- Étude biblique, 19h – UNIQUEMENT EN-LIGNE – voir site français
- Please inquire about
- occasional other services for special days in the church year
- other Bible Study opportunities (in person, by correspondence and online)
During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic
- We welcome to you join us IN PERSON whenever possible during the COVID-19 pandemic – with appropriate precautions out of love for one another, body mind and soul. We need to be patient with one another during these strange times, and we understand that different people are at different places with respect to what is safe or appropriate for them and what they are comfortable with.
- If you are not able or at a place where you can come in person, please join us ONLINE to nevertheless be able to receive Jesus’ care, strength and comfort!
- Please note that COVID-19 has led us to adapt our IN PERSON practices out of love for our neighbours, including: social distancing by households, community masks are to be worn, and use of disinfectant.
Sunday School/Kids’ Ministry
- Please contact us to find out more about our plans and schedule for the upcoming year.
- Visitation and Office Hours: by appointment
- Pastor can be reached by his cell phone as needed at 506-383-3664. Please leave a message if he is not able to answer.
Pastor’s day off
- Saturday (most of the time)