- … and follow the instructions there. Be patient as it may take a bit of waiting to sign in initially. You don’t need to include your email address when you sign in, but please put something meaningful in as your name so we know who is with us and in order to encourage the other online attenders with your presence. If you have any trouble, please contact me and I’ll be glad to help. Here are some special notes:
- You can find each Sunday’s Scripture readings at www.YAAG.org. Find the date, and click on the readings to pre-read, to read along, or to read again after church
- At different times of the year we use one of the following orders of service from Lutheran Service Book, along with other parts of the hymnal:
- Divine Service,
- or else
- If you have this hymnal you will also be able to sing along with the hymns, etc. If you don’t, please email (or call) me and I’ll try to get you something for next time – meanwhile you can use the above links to follow the service for now.
- In case you want to invest in a hardcover edition or a less expensive Kindle edition of the Lutheran Service Book, try Amazon: Hardcover print edition, Kndle full edition, Kindle text-only edition
- During the Service, please “mute” your microphone (make sure the little button with a picture of a microphone is NOT green and has a line through it) and turn off your camera, so that you can speak and sing (and sneeze, and cough, and quiet the dog etc) without any of the other participants hearing you. The Lord Himself can hear you, though, and you are singing together with us even if in a different place.
Thanks be to God, our help in every time of need
Our thanks to our almighty and all-gracious Lord and God, and our thanks to his beloved ones across the Ottawa Circuit of LCC, at LWML-Canada and especially their Laurentian District who have been partnering with us so we can serve members and guests with the Gospel in this way since 2009!
The +Peace of the Lord Jesus Christ – God’s Son, our Saviour – be with you always!
— Pastor David Milette
“Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world.” — John 1:29
“As they were scattered, they went about preaching the +Word.” — Acts 8:4