Let God’s Word prepare you this Lent and Holy Week for Easter’s great Joy!
Lent 2018: a time for God to prepare us for Easter by His Word and Sacraments
Ash Wednesday: the Church’s entrance into Lent by Repentance and Faith in Christ’s atonement
- Tuedsay, Feb 13, 7pm – Service of Corporate Confession and Absolution
Sundays in Lent
- 10:30am The Divine Service for the whole family
- 12 Bible study
Tuesdays during Lent
- 7pm, Midweek Lenten Vespers (readings from the Passion of our Lord from all four Gospels)
- Palm Sunday, March 25, 10:30am: Divine Service of Palms and Passion
- Maundy Thursday, March 29, 7pm: Divine Service for the institution of the Sacrament of the Altar
- Good Friday, March 30, 10:30am: The Chief Divine Service
Easter: The Resurrection of our Lord
- Easter Sunday, April 1, 10:30am: The Divine Service of the Resurrection of our Lord, with a community brunch following
- 50 days after Easter (7 weeks + 1!): the joy of Jesus’ resurrection continues and He comes to His Church
All welcome — all invited!